Last Updated: May 18th, 2023
If you are a California resident, see “Your California Privacy Rights” section below for information provided pursuant to the California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”), including information about how to exercise your data access rights.
COLLECTION AND SOURCES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information we collect varies depending upon the nature of the services provided or used and our interactions with individuals. The categories of personal information we may collect and process (but only to the extent and in a manner consistent with applicable law), and the sources from which we collect them are as follows:
- Personal identifiers and personal details. Myke Towers collects personal identifiers (such as email address or contact details) and relevant personal characteristics directly from you when you communicate with us or sign up for our newsletter.
- Country of residence. We may collect information about the country in which you reside when you sign up for our newsletter.
- Internet, Cookies/Pixels and Network Activity Information. We may collect your IP address when you visit our Site. We also use tracking tools like cookies and pixels to passively collect information about how you interact with our Site and online content. This might include device identifiers, the type of browser and operating system you are using, your browsing history on our Site, what areas of our Site you visit and for how long, what content you view and click on, what site you came from to get to us and what site you go to when you leave us, and your interactions with our digital ads and content on other sites. We may collect and record page interaction information and other electronic communications and content from your use of the Site, including content entry, mouse movements, screen captures, the search terms and other data you enter, and methods used to navigate away from the page. We may engage or otherwise allow other parties to also collect information on our Site in these ways. To offer you a consistent and personalized experience in your interactions with us, information collected through one service we provide may be combined with information obtained through other services.
- Payment Information. We collect billing information, such as your account number, credit card number, expiration date, card verification number, and billing address if you make a merchandise purchase.
We collect these categories of personal information to carry out the purposes described in the “Use Of Your Personal Information” section below.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to provide services and to support our business functions, to ensure compliance with local legal and regulatory requirements and where we have legal grounds to do so, including, without limitation:
- Providing support and services: including to provide our services, operate our Site and online services, and interact with you on our Site; to respond to your inquiries; to provide troubleshooting, fulfill your orders and requests, process your payments and provide technical support; and for other customer service and support purposes. Our lawful basis is to fulfill any contractual terms with you.
- Analyzing and improving our business: including to better understand how users access and use our Site, to evaluate and improve our Site and business operations, and to develop new features, offerings, and services; to troubleshoot problems that may arise on the Site; to improve the accuracy of our customer database; to increase our understanding of our customer database; to increase our understanding of our customers; and for other research and analytical purposes. Our lawful basis is our legitimate business interests in understanding and improving our services.
- Advertising, marketing and promotional purposes: including to reach you with more relevant ads and to evaluate, measure and improve the effectiveness of our ad campaigns; to send you newsletters, offers or other information we think may interest you; to contact you about our services, products, or other information we think may interest you; and to identify potential new customers. Our lawful basis is your consent to choose to subscribe to any newsletter or marketing (and you can unsubscribe at any time).
- Securing and protecting our business: including to protect and secure our business operations, assets, services, network and information and technology resources; to investigate, prevent, detect and take action regarding fraud, unauthorized access, situations involving potential threats to the rights or safety of any person or third-party, or other unauthorized activities or misconduct. Our lawful basis is our legitimate business interests in protecting our business and services.
- Defending our legal rights: including to manage and respond to actual and potential legal disputes and claims, and to otherwise establish, defend or protect our rights or interests, including in the context of anticipated or actual litigation with third parties. Our lawful basis is our legitimate business interests in protecting our business or our need to defend ourselves legally.
- Auditing, reporting, corporate governance, and internal operations: including relating to financial, tax and accounting audits; audits and assessments of our operations, privacy, security and financial controls, risk, and compliance with legal obligations; our general business, accounting, record keeping and legal functions; and related to any actual or contemplated merger, acquisition, asset sale or transfer, financing, bankruptcy or restructuring of all or part of our business. Our lawful basis is our legal obligations under relevant legislation such as tax reporting and our legitimate interests in running our governance programs.
- Complying with legal obligations: including to comply with the law, our legal obligations and legal process, such as warrants, subpoenas, court orders, and regulatory or law enforcement requests. Our lawful basis is compliance with applicable law.
- For our legitimate business interests: including where the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal information for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal information for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us. Our lawful basis is this legitimate business interest.
- To perform any contracts in place between us and you: where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract. Our lawful basis is performance of these contracts.
Aggregate and De-identified Data. We may de-identify information and create anonymous and aggregated data sets and reports to assess, improve and develop our business, products and services, and for other research, marketing and analytics purposes. This data is not personal information.
We may combine information from different sources. For example, we may combine information that we have collected offline with information we collect online, or we may combine information we get from a third-party with information we already have.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION SOLD OR SHARED TO THIRD PARTIES
Myke Towers has not sold or disclosed your personal information or transferred personal information to third parties or service providers. Myke Towers also does not share your personal information for targeted or cross-context behavioral advertising. Relatedly, we do not sell or share personal information of California residents under 16 years of age.
Please see the section on “COOKIES” below for information about the collection and use of personal information by third parties who process information collected by cookies and similar technologies that we permit them to use on the Site.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share or disclose the personal information we collect as follows:
- Service providers: We may disclose personal information with third-party service providers who use this information to perform services for us, such as hosting providers.
- Advertising and Marketing Partners: We may share personal information with third parties that provide advertising, campaign measurement, online and/or mobile analytics, and related services. These third parties may receive or access browsing and/or other data about your use of the Site, in order to help us better reach individuals with relevant ads and/or measure our ad campaigns, and/or to better understand how individuals interact with our Site and services overtime and across devices.
- Legal compliance: We may be required to share personal information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful. In addition, we may share certain personal information when we believe that doing so is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of our company and/or others.
- Business transfers: We may disclose and/or transfer personal information as part of any actual or contemplated merger, sale, transfer of assets, acquisition, financing and/or restructuring of all or part of our business, bankruptcy or similar event, including related to due diligence conducted prior to such event where permitted by law.
- Protect our rights: We may disclose personal information where we believe it necessary to respond to claims asserted against us, to enforce or administer our agreements and terms, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation and/or to protect our and our affiliates, partners, clients, customers and/or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Aggregated and De-identified Data. We may share aggregate or de-identified information with third parties for research, marketing, advertising, analytics and/or other purposes.
Automated decisions are those made without human intervention that have a legal effect on you or other similarly significant effect. We do not carry out this type of processing activity.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES, LINKS AND SOCIAL MEDIA PLUG-INS
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your personal information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us.
In particular, our Site uses the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. The plug-ins can be identified by the social media buttons marked with the logo of the provider of the respective social media networks. We have implemented these plug-ins using a 2-click solution, which means that when you use our Site, personal information will not initially be collected by the providers of these social media plug-ins. Only if you click on one of the plug-ins will your personal information be transmitted. By activating the plug-in, information is automatically transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored by them. We neither have influence over the information collected and processing operations conducted by the providers, nor are we aware of the full extent of information collection, purposes, or the retention periods. Information on the purpose and scope of information collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the respective privacy policies of these providers, where you will also find further information on your rights and options for privacy protection.
• Facebook Inc.
Essential. Some cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around our Site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of our Site. Without these cookies, we cannot enable appropriate content based on the type of device you are using.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Myke Towers will store your personal information for as long as we have to by law, and where there is no legal requirement, we will only store your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal information was collected. As soon as it is reasonable to assume your personal information is no longer needed or required, we will cease to retain your personal information, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you.
The Site and our services are intended for users age sixteen (16) and older. Myke Towers does not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we discover that we have inadvertently collected personal information from anyone younger than the age of 16, we will delete that information. If you have concerns over the collection of children’s personal information on the Site, please contact us at the information provided in the Contact Us section below. We do not sell personal information for valuable consideration or share the personal information for behavioral or targeted advertising of any individual we know to be under the age of 16.
TRANSFERS OUTSIDE THE UK/EUROPE
For users in the UK and European Economic Area (“EEA”). We may sometimes transfer your personal information to countries outside the UK and EEA, for example if we are using a supplier based elsewhere. The privacy laws in countries outside the UK and EEA may be different from those in your home country.
For other users. If we transfer your personal information to countries outside of your home country, we will take steps to comply with the requirements for such transfer in your home country as required by relevant law.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Depending on where you live, you may have a number of rights when it comes to your personal information. Further information and advice about your rights can be obtained from the data protection regulator in your country, and many countries provide a right to lodge a complaint with the regulator. The rights that may be available to you include rights such as:
- The right to rectification. This is also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’ and enables you to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no compelling reason for us to keep using it. This is not a general right, there are exceptions.
- The right to restrict processing. You have rights to ‘block’ or suppress further use of your personal information. When processing is restricted, we can still store your personal information, but we may not use it further. We keep lists of people who have asked for further use of their information to be ‘blocked’ to make sure the restriction is respected in future.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing or where we are relying on our legitimate interests for processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint. You have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle or process your personal information with your national data protection regulator. In the UK, this is the Information Commissioner, and details of how to contact the ICO can be found on their website at ico.org.uk.
- The right to withdraw consent. If you have given your consent to anything we do with your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (although if you do so, it does not mean that anything we have done with your personal information with your consent up to that point is unlawful). This includes your right to withdraw consent to us using your personal information for marketing purposes.
We usually act on requests and provide information free of charge, but we may charge a reasonable fee to cover our administrative costs of providing the information for baseless or excessive/repeated requests, or further copies of the same information. Alternatively, we may be entitled to refuse to act on the request in some circumstances.
Please consider your request responsibly before submitting it. We will respond as soon as we can. Generally, this will be within one month from when we receive your request but, if the request is going to take longer to deal with, we will come back to you and let you know.
CALIFORNIA SHINE THE LIGHT
One World International, LLC
1013 Centre RD STE 403B
Wilmington DE 19805
California Do Not Track Disclosure